Arabia Monitor is delighted to be the “Knowledge Partner” of the CWC Group’s Lebanon International Investment Forum. Held under the Patronage of the President of the Council of Ministers, H.E. Mr. Saad Hariri, the event will bring together key Ministry delegations and industry representatives to identify investment opportunities in Lebanon’s oil & gas, infrastructure and power sectors.
As a subscriber to Arabia Monitor, you can claim an exclusive discount of 20% off the normal delegate rate of US$ 2,399, when you book your place at the Forum by quoting “AMDEL20“. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, get 20% off your booking when you quote “AMSPON20“.
Join the Forum to hear about:
- The Government’s strategy and vision for future investment
- Lebanon as a top investment destination
- Oil and gas – a new economic pillar for Lebanon
- Era of reconstruction – plans and projects for infrastructure and transportation
- How to enter the Lebanese market: reviewing legal and regulatory frameworks & PPPs
- LNG: FSRU plans, projects and impacts
- Unlocking the full potential of Lebanon’s power sector
View the programme for further details on sessions and speakers, as well as unique networking opportunities, that will enable you to build new partnerships and do deals in Lebanon’s evolving markets.